St. Regis Residences
St Regis Residences Condos for Sale
St. Regis Residences is ideally located on the ocean at 188th Street & Collins Avenue in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida offering full-service luxury amenities, with the Atlantic ocean, cityscape, and gorgeous waterway views along with an exceptional oceanfront living experience only found in Miami.
When considering owning a property here, contact us for new construction details or click the 'Listing Alert' icon in the top right for immediate listing alerts of all new St. Regis Sunny Isles Beach condos for sale via email.
St. Regis Residences Sunny Isles Beach is to be developed by Fortune International Group with Château Group which has spent years assembling their 4.7-acre development site for the St. Regis project, spending $113M for the land. Construction is expected to begin in early 2023, with completion in 2026. Arquitectonica is the architect of the two new towers while the luxury interiors were envisioned by Brazilian designer, Patricia Anastassiadis who previously designed 57 Ocean in Miami Beach in addition to many Global Five Star resort properties and private residences around the world.
St. Regis Residences offers two ultra-luxury towers with 435 linear feet on the ocean rising 63 stories each, or 750 feet above the ground. The 750-foot height is among the tallest towers in Sunny Isles today. The south tower has 184 condo units while the second, north tower, has 180 units.
St. Regis Residences
- 2 Bedroom Residences (2062 Square Feet) Starting at $4.3Million
- 3 Bedroom Residences (2550 – 3038 Square Feet) Starting at $5.5Million
- 4 Bedroom Residences (3543– 5113 Square Feet) Starting at $6.750 Million
- Sky Villas and Penthouses Prices available upon request
St. Regis Building Features
- 70,000 square feet of Amenities
- Impressive Two-Story Lobby
- 10 Guest Suites per Tower
- Completely Private Residential building (no hotel component)
St. Regis South Tower
- 63 stories
- 184 residences
St. Regis North Tower
- 63 stories
- 180 residences
Amenities & Advantages
St. Regis Residences in Sunny Isles Beach offers its residents an extensive array of luxurious amenities. The St. Regis Hotel Co. is managing all residential services, bringing its exquisite attention to every detail and continued commitment of exceptional service delivered right in the comfort of your own home. There is exceptional Butler service as dedicated staff at The St. Regis Residences assist you with a variety of personal arrangements at an owner's request, some of which are included in the association or strata assessments as others are a la carte. Examples include groceries, laundry, car washes, event planning, plant care, nanny service, pet care, dog walking, housekeeping and maintenance. Contact us for the list of services offered.
The Sunset Pool deck houses the longest infinity-edge swimming pool in South Florida offering a sunken sitting lounge, a dining terrace, the Sunset Pool Bar, dry lounges, an expansive and artfully-landscaped events’ lawn, and community pavilion to celebrate life’s most precious moments.
- Cutting Herb Garden
- Spa Concierge
- Golf & Sports Simulator
- Cognac room & Wine vault
- Cigar Lounge
- Dry lounges
- Poolside Bar
Health & Wellness
- Juice & wellness nutrition bar
- His & hers full Spa + locker rooms
- Relaxation lounge
- Revitalization Spa
- Separate Sauna & Steam Rooms & Hammam
- Individual & Couples treatment rooms
- Vitality pool with wet + shower area
- Outdoor Wellness & Relaxation Terrace
- Oceanfront Fitness Center
- Multipurpose training rooms (Yoga, Pilates, Spinning)
- Virtual Trainer room
- Outdoor fitness terrace
Fun & Family
- Beach Bar & Grill with indoor & outdoor covered seating
- Beach service
- Private beach amenities including cabanas, chaise lounges & umbrellas
- In-residence dining
- Pool cabanas
- Multi-purpose lawn space for entertaining & events
- Children & Teen’s Club
- Pool for each tower
- Pet Spa
- Beauty Salon & Barbershop
- Valet, Concierge & Lobby Reception
- Club lobby with great hall and grand staircase
- Café, Bar & Lounge
- Drawing room: library, breakfast, and office lounge
- Business Club features: John Jacob Astor boardroom, private offices, co-working lounge, and trader’s room
- Ellipse Club Event Room
- Private dining areas with chef’s kitchen and prep area
- Guest Suites
- Signature Restaurant (open to the public)
- Residents only bar + lounge & a private dining room
- Oceanfront terrace offering dining & lounge
- Cityscape terrace with covered dining area, bar & lounge
- Infinity edge pool with long sunken sitting lounge
- Multi-purpose Pavilion
St. Regis Residences Pet & Rental Policies
- Pets are allowed, but further details on weight coming soon.
- The Rental bylaws with details on leasing are coming soon.
- St. Regis Management Office Contact Information details are coming soon.
Location, Shopping & Dining
St. Regis Sunny Isles' location at 188th & Collins Avenue is an excellent beachfront location with a Publix grocery store and a complete retail experience for shopping & dining conveniences 3 minutes away. A personal favorite, Miami Juice is also across the street with a super healthy & delicious brunch menu. For those with Children, the Norman Edelcup (K-8) school and Pelican community park are a 5-minute walk. For those needing faster means of travel, the FLL (Fort Lauderdale International Airport) is a 20-minute drive directly north, while MIA (Miami International Airport) is 30-minutes Southwest. The Miami-Opa Locka Executive Airport is less than 30 minutes west for private flights. Shopping options are endless here, with Bal Harbour Shops 12 minutes South and the Aventura Mall 5 minutes away, just over the William Lehman Causeway.
Residents, Athletes & Celebrities Who Own Here
Who lives at St. Regis Residences? ...details are coming soon.
Floor Plans + Market & Valuation Reports
Contact us for the St. Regis Residences floor plans to see which interior layout option is right for you. Be sure to review the valuable St. Regis Residences Market Report and you may also request an St. Regis Residences Condo Valuation. Similar Sunny Isles Beach real estate developments buyers tend to compare this with include Turnberry Ocean Club, Bentley Residences, Jade Signature, & Ritz Carlton Sunny Isles Beach.
St. Regis Residences Sunny Isles Beach Video Tours
St. Regis Residences Penthouses
Owning a Penthouse at St. Regis Residences is impressive with the top floor(s) having extraordinary views encompassing all things Miami cityscape, beaches & bay. Contact us below for off-market and coming soon listings of the unique St. Regis Residences penthouses.