Bentley Miami Condos for Sale
Bentley Residences Miami is ideally located on the ocean at 184th Street & Collins Avenue in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida, offering full-service luxury amenities, with the Atlantic Ocean, Cityscape, and gorgeous waterway views along with an exceptional oceanfront living experience only found in Miami. The cylindrical diamond-shaped tower will stand at 749 feet and 63 stories high, as the tallest residential tower on a U.S. beachfront.
- Building Features: Gym, Pool, Spa, Theater, Bar, Restaurant and Lounge, Cabanas and Landscaped gardens
- Facade: Diamond-shaped signature visual items. "Fifty percent of the building has reflective silver"
- Construction completion date: It is expected to begin in early 2023 and be completed in 2026
This is a newly released development opportunity, so speak to us here for updated Bentley Residences pricing and availability. When considering owning a property here, click the 'Listing Alert' icon in the top right for immediate listing alerts of all new Bentley Residences condos for sale via email.
Bentley Development & Team
Bentley Residences Sunny Isles Beach is a new development opportunity by Dezer Development with an exclusive partnership with Bentley Motors to develop the world's first Bentley-branded luxury residential tower. Standing at a record 749 feet and over 63 stories high, Bentley Residences will be the tallest residential tower on a U.S. beachfront. Bentley Residences is designed by the renowned architectural firm Sieger Suarez Architects, known for their superior work in Porsche Design Tower and Residences by Armani Casa.
- Lot size: 2.4-acre oceanfront property
- Developer: Dezer Development
- Architect: Sieger Suarez Architects
- Design: Bentley Motors
- Height: 749-foot cylindrical glass tower
- Stories: 63 stories tall
- Residences: 216 condos, 4 units per floor
- Parking: Patented car elevator (Dezervator)
The Bentley Motors design team has collaborated with Dezer Development on the exterior and interior of the building. Each residence will include an in-unit multi car garage, allowing the cars to be securely stored within the property as we see at Porsche Design Tower. Bentley Residences Miami has only 4 residences per floor, separate from each other, with no corridors.
Bentley Amenities & Advantages
Bentley Residences in Miami offers its residents an extensive array of amenities such as a private sunken pool with no obstruction of view, sauna and outdoor shower, cabanas, Dezervator car elevator and beautifully landscaped gardens. The innovative design of the Bentley Residences offers unique ocean and bay views, because of the building’s cylindrical form and floor-to-ceiling glass. Bentley residents will enjoy a private restaurant, private whiskey bar, indoor & outdoor fitness & wellness center, a luxurious Spa, entertainment & gaming areas, a movie theater, a coffee lounge and more. Other resident perks include concierge services, stellar security & valet.
Bentley Miami Building Amenities
- Oceanfront swimming pool
- Full-service beachfront
- Movie Theater for 14 designed to mimic a Bentley car interior
- Gaming room with golf, racing, & virtual reality stations
- Fitness center with outdoor equipment
- Outdoor Yoga studio
- Wellness center, Spa & Salon
- Lounge & Whisky bar (mezzanine level)
- Private Dining Room (mezzanine level)
- Elegant Cigar Lounge with billiards & large screen TV
- Lobby Bar & a Restaurant with 33' ceilings optimizing the ocean views
- Kid's Club with games and activities
- Pet spa for grooming
Bentley Resident Advantages
Bentley Residences offers the perfect match for those looking for luxury living with a brand they love & trust. The residents will benefit from the privacy and convenience of stepping out of your car straight to your front door, without passing valet, lobbies, and elevators. Bentley Residences offer Italian design kitchen cabinets, featuring motorized doors, an expansive islands, a Gaggenau appliance package, a tall wine cooler, steam and convection ovens, and a coffee machine. Each spacious Bentley residence will feature never seen before indoor and outdoor terraces that feel like second living rooms and with electric sliding doors that will open with a touch of your hand. Upon accessing your terrace, you will have a private sunken pool, a summer grill, outdoor master showers (oceanview residences).
Residents of Miami's upcoming Bentley Residences may never need to use the front door, as the building features car elevators (Dezervator) that take residents directly to their homes. The in-unit garages can hold up to four vehicles and are connected to the individual condominium.
Other resident advantages include:
- 1,500 sqft of terraces
- Private pool on the terrace
- Sauna in the master bedroom
- Outdoor Shower in the master bedroom
- Storage unit in the residences
- Dezervator; 3 to 4 parking garage spaces in each residence
- Premium quality stone countertops and backsplashes
- Stone floors, walls, and vanity countertop in master bathroom
- Toto Neorest toilets with integrated bidet technology
- Behind-mirror TV over double vanity
- Freestanding tub with a view and double rain shower head
- Access to outdoor shower from master bathroom (East residences only)
- Custom levers on bathroom faucets featuring Bentley diamond design
- Towel warmer in the master vanity
- Heated bathroom floors
- Expansive walk-in closets with a built-in safe.
Bentley Residences Pet & Rental Policies
- Pets are allowed, but further details on weight coming soon.
- The Rental bylaws with details on leasing are coming soon.
- Bentley Management Office Contact Information details are coming soon.
Bentley's Beachfront Location
Bentley's location at 184th & Collins Avenue is an excellent beachfront location with a Publix grocery store across the street and a complete retail experience for shopping & dining conveniences a block away. A personal favorite, Miami Juice is also a block North with a super healthy & delicious brunch menu. For those with Children, the Norman Edelcup (K-8) school and Pelican community park are a 3-minute walk. For those needing faster means of travel, the FLL (Fort Lauderdale International Airport) is a 20-minute drive directly north, while MIA (Miami International Airport) is 30-minutes Southwest. The Miami-Opa Locka Executive Airport is less than 30 minutes west for private flights. Shopping options are endless here, with Bal Harbour Shops 12 minutes South and the Aventura Mall 5 minutes away, just over the William Lehman Causeway.
Residents, Athletes & Celebrities Who Own Here
Who Lives at Bentley Residences Miami? ... As of December 2022, the 39-year-old rapper and songwriter Future, is in contract to buy for just over $7.5M.
Floor Plans, Market Report & Condo Valuation
Here you will locate the Bentley Residences floor plans to see which interior layout option is right for you or contact us for better details on each. Prices for homes with west Intracoastal views with partial ocean views range from $5.5 to $5.9M which is the Bentayga or Bacalar floorplan. The direct ocean view condos range from $6.7 to $8.2M and are the Arnage and Azure floorplans. The residences will have ~ 2,700 SF with an in-unit 3 car garage or ~ 3,000 SF with an in-unit 4 car garage and with very large terraces for living large Miami style.
Be sure to review the valuable Bentley Residences Market Report and you may also request an Bentley Residences Condo Valuation. Similar Sunny Isles Beach real estate developments buyers compare with include Armani Casa, Jade Signature, Porsche Design Tower & Ritz Carlton Sunny Isles Beach.
Bentley Sunny Isles Beach Video Tours
Bentley Condos Image Gallery
The Bentley Miami Penthouse
Owning the single Bentley Miami Penthouse is impressive with the top 63rd floor having extraordinary 360-degree views encompassing all things Miami cityscape, beachfront & bay. It's truly one-of-a-kind. Contact us below for the unique Bentley Miami Penthouse; details and other combined residences information is available upon request.
Premier Bentley Miami Condo Listings
This is a newly released development opportunity so contact us here for pricing and availability. Construction for Bentley Residences is expected to begin in early 2023. The Bentley Residences is to be a game-changer for beachfront living as the tallest beachfront tower in the U.S. and the first Bentley designed residential tower. If you don't find the ideal property today, you can receive listing alerts in the upper right or contact us below for new Bentley Miami condo listings. When you find your top choice property(s), easily save the property listing to track price changes; once ready, make an offer and let us go to work in getting you home.